Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week 32!!

Yay for week 32!!! Week 32 is looking great! Wanna see?......





Doesn't she look awesome???!!??


This week has been quite interesting so far. D. had a regular doctor's appointment yesterday and all was well. Caleb is head down and in position already!!!!! Oh my goodness,just knowing this makes my heart race a little bit!

We are praising God for healthy check-ups and heart beats! D. will now have weekly appointments and if everything continues to go well then we are still on track for delivery at 37 weeks. The doctor will know more in the next few weeks and hopefully be able to actually schedule the induction.


This week we are also facing the Giants. Without sharing too many specifics we are still waiting for the birth father to sign relinquishment papers. In TX, the birth father can sign at any time before Caleb's birth without having to wait until he is actually born. We NEED him to sign these papers, and soon. Our (D & I) nerves NEED these papers signed. We do trust in the Lord and I know and I know and I know that HE alone has directed our steps throughout this whole process. So why would I not trust that the birth father will sign the appropriate papers? Can you continue to pray for this aspect?

This weekend my church family is having a baby shower for us. We are so very excited! I continue to feel that this is all a bit surreal, that this is really happening. That in just a few days I will be attending our baby shower. I will be opening beautiful packages to find little tiny clothes and precious items for a precious miracle. I wish I had the words to be able to adequately express my gratitude for my sweet sweet family and friends. I hope they know without me finding the right words. I wish I could stand on the tallest mountain. Or paint the biggest billboard in town. I want to tell everyone of God's faithfulness and goodness.

Closing for now - Love K.


No comments:

Post a Comment