Wednesday, January 18, 2012

30 weeks & counting!!

Hey Folks! Well, we have made it to 30 weeks! Yippeeeee! I thought I would share what 30 weeks looks like, but first.....I thought I would share the earlier ultrasound pics and snapshots of D. that I haven't shared yet.

This is what LOVE looks like........



Caleb Alexander @ 6w5d!! What a little miracle!


11w2d!!! Grow Baby Grow!  


Side view @ 23w5d




Beautiful D at 23w5d!


A birthday surprise for me! D & Caleb enjoyed a bday cupcake in honor of my birthday! 25w5d



Happy 26 weeks!


29.3 weeks!!!!! Love her smile!


And here is today's pic at 30 weeks....................





I can definitely tell Caleb has grown since we were there just under 2 weeks ago!

She makes it look good!!! I adore her sweet sweet spirit, witty sense of humor, and the fact that she takes such good care of herself and Caleb!

Please continue to pray for her as we have 7 weeks (6w6d) :), to go before delivery at 37 weeks. I ask that you pray for peace especially since I imagine bed rest is not the most enjoyable time in the world. Pray for her health, and Caleb's health. Pray he continues to grow grow grow. Pray for our beautiful growing relationship for now and in the future.

Love ya'll! K.






No comments:

Post a Comment