Sunday, August 21, 2011

Encouragement

Thought I would share some of my most favorite verses for encouragement, they definitely hit home during this time of wait. I pray they will bring comfort to anyone waiting on the Lord, or anyone going through trials. (Who isn't?) haha

Believing God for anything in life grows and strengthens our faith.  The more we wait for it, the more our faith can grow. God gave us an awesome promise in Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

 "Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.  Psalm 37:7 Many times we can get so restless when we are waiting for something.  If you're like me and try to plan everything, then it can extremely frustrating when waiting messes up your plans!  And can be disheartening when you see women get pregnant, unmarried, or those who don't even want children.

"Lord, when doubt fills my mind, when my heart is in turmoil, quiet me and give me renewed hope and cheer."Psalm 94:19

"There is comfort in the fact that God does have your child in His Hands. He is the one who formed your child's body and knew your child's days and purpose before conception." Psalm 139:13-16

"The things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair. For these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!" H 2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment